Newport Beach CA had homes sold and price gains at major ZIP areas 92660 and 92663 – for June 2012.
- 67 homes were sold during June 2012 – which is up 45.7% as compared with last year June 2011.
- Median sold price of $1,225,000 – which is up 22% as compared with last year
- 90 days average time on market for these sold Newport Beach homes
- 41 homes were sold during June 2012 – which is up 95.2% as compared with last year June 2011
- Median sold price of $907,500, which is up 37.4% from last year
- Average time on market of 126 days for these Newport Beach sold homes
Source of information is OCRegister.com and CRMLS.
Contact us about listing and sale of Newport Beach and Orange County CA homes and real estate. ~ Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owners, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators, executors and heirs, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties atOrange County, CA.